Friday, July 23, 2010

What a Horrible Girl Am I?


No, I am not Little Jack Horner's horrid little sister, or stuck my thumb in any weird places like the middle of a pie (is it just me or is that weird - I mean, have you really read any of these nursery rhymes) but I have been very neglectful lately, and I apologize!  (Hope someone actually cares that I feel neglectful...and co-dependant enough to actually apologize and think you might care that I think you care! Ok - enough!) 
I was given an award by a very special fellow blogger - Mr. Cal over in the Cave!  Yes, that's right, my neighbor to the North is a great guy and decided to give this particular "Sunshine Award" to myself and some very awesome fellow lady bloggers (you should check them out if you haven't already).  I wanted to FINALLY tell him how much I appreciate the kind and thoughtful sentiment.  I will be sure to post it (cause ya know most of us love these things - gettin' and givin' 'em).  I am determined to create one and, EVENTUALLY, get around to handing them out, myself, dadgumit!  (Love that word - along with "flitter".  Go on, try it.  I dare you!  Next time you get outdone with something, yell, "FLITTER!"  Just don't say, "FRITTER," or you may have some things to explain like why you yell out random foods! Or you may get surrounded by a bunch of hungry neighbors or co-workers.  We've all experienced that one before, not good.)
I do thank you, Cal, and want to tell you how I laugh at and love some of the bits of wisdom you pass on daily!  (Wish I could get a "Num Num" care package of some of the ones you post (chocolate strawberries, um hum) as a complimentary treat (hint, hint), but I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, huh? LOL!)  Seriously, all the best to you, buddy!  And my sincerest apology for the lateness of this entry but wanting you to know how much it is appreciated, moreover!

4 comments:

Ms. A said...

Congrats and welcome back!

Pat Tillett said...

Congrats Andrea!!!!

Nat said...

Hi Andrea! Thanks for popping over to visit Monkee and me...Monkee's Canadian pics are now up :-)

Andrea said...

Thank you, guys, so much - I'm getting louzeeee at this! I need to reconnect with my mouse and keyboard - I've missed them!