Friday, March 4, 2011

It Don’t Matter. Really?

     For those of us who are very indecisive or who are usually just along for the ride in life…this restaurant may be perfect…maybe. During a recent trip, my children and I were depending on a trusty GPS to get us from one destination to another. Some people hate these modern conveniences. I…blindly depend on them like they were some life support system. Now don’t berate me just yet, I have actually depended on a map a time or two in my life and have even followed the once “new fangled” invention of MapQuest, etc. (without even re-entering the addresses backward and forward so as to get the directions to and from exact). That’s right! Momma reversed the directions using a little common sense (very little, but I got back OK).


     Alright…sorry for the above paragraph that had little to nothing to do with the point of this post. So, we were headed to our next town at an extremely late evening hour passing through towns and down roads I had never heard of and tried in vain to imagine the origin of their names when we came across the following “side of the road”, “mom and pop” diner (or at least I’m guessing it was - it was too late to go in and confirm by this time of evening): “It Don’t Matter Family Restaurant”. Ok. I'm not going to pen my thoughts about this one.  I want your thoughts splattered on my page!  Any comments?

     You might even want to share what might have brought about the end of the Breakfast Buffet?

Please! Share with me, friends.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea,

Sounds like an interesting restaurant. I cheated and looked them up on Google. I must say I'd rather go to a restaurant called 'It Does Matter'.

Best regards
Alan

Andrea said...

Wow! I hadn't even tried looking them up! Just didn't suppose they had a w-page! I've gotta check that out too. May need to go back there for a review, but I agree-things like what I'm about to ingest matter extremely to me!
Thanks, Alan. And I've really enjoyed your photo blog-great photography. I think u guys sent ur snow our way tho but it's starting to warm up a little here-yeeeaaa!

Pat Tillett said...

Hey Andrea - How are you doing? Nice to see you here. I just saw your comment on Ashley's blog and I rushed right over.
I'm the type that would eat there just to find out what the name means!

Andrea said...

Hahaha!! It was tempting. I wish it hadn't been so late...I might have had more to write about. LOL! I may have to GPS it again and try it out - too bad I will never get to try breakfast...or is it...?

Ms. A said...

Hmmmm... I'm not too sure about that place. Like Alan, I just may have to Google it.

Ms. A said...

Just back to tell you it had some good reviews by customers! I'd try it, myself.

Andrea said...

I may have to grab the GPS and head out on a road trip! Anyone up for it?

Andrea said...

By the way, so nice to hear from your Ms. A! Hope things are going great your way!

Unknown said...

Andrea - Thanks for you kind words on my blog. I'm ALWAYS up for a road trip -- especially to someplace as quirky as this! Glad to "meet" you and look forward to following your blog!

Cheers from Texas!

Andrea said...

Thanks, John. Nice to meet you too! And I will continue to watch for the cool pics & info on your blog. Yep, I might just have to go back so I can write about what I find. The more I think about it, the hungrier I get for the adventure! Besides, whether it's good or not...IT DON'T MATTER!

Al said...

That's a great name for a restaurant! I love my GPS unit, but I'm very able to read a map. I even use topographic maps if I'm hiking.

Andrea said...

Good old topo maps-believe it or not, I've seen a couple of those when trekkin' around the woods w/others. Can't say I'd be able to use one though.
Very impressive!

Bobby said...

Hey Andrea ... It was a pleasure to meet you last night. I still have red stuff on my hands and shoes. (haha). I've enjoyed your blog this morning and look forward to reading more entries from you. The blog I have at NEMS360.com is used mostly for posting extra photos, but I may start writing stuff on it. Hope to see you again at NS.