Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whhhhh...uhh...cough, cough, hack...

Do you hear that?  Yes, that is me, blowing the dust off of my computer (or now, my smart phone), literally!  I did not even venture a look at the date of my last post in fear that it would paralize me further into shock.  It has been such a busy and everchanging year, that posting to anything (including a checkbook at times...shame, shame) has been a good intention which quickly joined an already quickly forming pile of afterthoughts.

Have I missed it...yes, to an extent, but really...I guess I haven't had much to say (a moment of shock for those of you who know me).  Just really enjoyed taking the last couple of years to really get a new perspective and just enjoy getting to know my children even better...you never go wrong there...unless you're raising cannibals, I guess.

So...
with a little work and determination, maybe I can get the hang of this again.  Writing on a regular basis will not be priority, but I will at least make an effort.  I realize that none of you are breathing a sigh of relief or were hanging on to the edge of your chair to hear that bit of earth trembling news; it is spoken more for my ego than for your benefit (you know...it's one of those many self-assurance/help resolutions I considered at the beginning of the year.......then quickly let settle back to the floor with the other dust that floated through the air from the recent computer/winter cleaning session.  I hate New Year Resolutions...don't even expect to find a single one near my page...I will fight them with emboldened fever!) 

I have enjoyed reading some of your posts and seeing what is going on in your lives and art!  I can't wait to read on and find out what you guys have been up to.  I hope you will all have a little mercy with my writing...it's been a while, but maybe like bike riding...once you learn, you got this thing...so here's hoping for a successful jump back behind the handlebars!

Hoping this is an awesome year for you all,
Andrea

2 comments:

Ms. A said...

Well, howdy stranger! Good to see you.

Happy New Year!

Pat Tillett said...

Andrea! What a nice surprise! It's kind of like when you havn't spoken to a friend or family member for a long time. the longer it is, the harder it is to do it. I think blogging might be like that. Anyway, I'm happy to see your posts and hope to see more!!!
Hope you are doing well... We go waaayyyy back!