Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank You, Ms. Anthropy!

I was surprised by another award, and I am embarrassed to say I'm very delayed in posting!  I want to thank Sarcastic Granny at Ms. Anthropy's for gracing me with this award.  She has a great blog, and I encourage everyone to head over and read her if you haven't already.  I am sure that most of you follow her already, but if not - she's worth the visit. 

Since I am still dabbling my toes in the waters of blogging, and since I have been introduced to many of the blogs I follow from most of you, I am going to skip the passing of the torch.  Not because I don't know of anyone worthy, but simply because, most of you have these awards already and I don't know anyone else to pass them along to - I will look though.  I will try in the following month to discover some worthy blogs (there are too many, I'm sure - I just haven't had the time to look for them!).  I hope this is ok with everyone!

 Here is Ms. Anthropy's (what a great title) blogsite:  http://sarcasticgranny.blogspot.com/.  Thank you, once again, SG!  Sorry about your empty nest - but what a sweet post and tribute to your baby girl!  Ahhhg!  I had to fight the tears! 

Thank you all for Skarken with me and allowing me to share the goofiness that is me.  Love you guys, in a bloggin' kind of way! 

PS - I will be posting about my odd eating habits this week - so maybe that will surfice for the 5 things I should list about myself.

5 comments:

Ms. A said...

You go girl!

Pat Tillett said...

Congrats!!!

Andrea said...

Ms. Anthropy! Thank you - let's both go! LOL! You keep it up - looking forward to your next post!

Pat - Thanks, dude! I appreciate it!

Ashley King said...

congrats!
you do deserve the award. =)

Andrea said...

Thank you, Ashley. I know there are many more that make my poor little blog look like a remedial reader in comparison, but I have been rewarded with friendships and encouragements and those are the greatest!